- Stay home if sick.
- Use online services when available.
- Wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Use social distancing (stay at least 6 feet away from others).
- Use hand sanitizer after leaving stores.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home.
Regrading shipping delays caused by Covid-19, we plan to be 100% transparent in our communications including an increased amount of shipping notification updates, and increased tracking number supervision. However, we have made changes & improvements to our logistics and shipping lines as of early July 2021, as delays should now be more uncommon with our reliable & accurate shipping time estimates.
We would like to personally thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, we suggest visiting our FAQ's page here. If your question cannot be answered there, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Love Rose Team, Last updated 7/2/21